Why I cannot run the model with two level nesting well?

Hi everyone!
When I try to run the model with two level nesting (three domains), the model blow up. I am sure that the time step is within the limits of the CFL. I don’t know what the problem is.
And I’ve noticed that when I manually input the subdomain boundaries in AGRIF_FixedGrids.in file, the originally blue commented sections turn black. Could this affect the model? How should I modify the file correctlly?
image descriptionimage description

=======================================
= =
= STEP2D: ABNORMAL JOB END =
= BLOW UP =
= =

VMAX (M/S) = NaN
IMAX JMAX = 147 80
NODE = 11
IMAX JMAX = 36 27
IINT IEXT = 1 1

AGRIF_FixedGrids.in
cppdefs.h
croco_Y2013M01.txt ->This is the.out file

I’m not sure what caused the “CHECKDIMS ERROR: inconsistent size of dimension ‘xi_u’: 94 (must be 148)” error, and how to modify it.

Questions:

Does it runs ok for main domain (no nesting)?
Does it runs ok for one nested domain?

Please post your param.h and the result of

ncdump -h croco_grd.nc

ncdump -h croco_grd.nc.1

ncdump -h croco_grd.nc.2

The model runs both without nesting and with one nesting. Because this reply seems to be unable to add file links, I have attached the param.h file and the file after ncdump to the answer below.

param.h
croco_grd_head.txt
croco_grd_1_head.txt
croco_grd_2_head.txt

The attached AGRIF_FixedGrids.in that you uploaded is different from the one in your post. Which one is correct?

Your AGRIF_FixedGrids.in file seems weird. From the GRD headers it should be

2 53 16 51 3 3 3 3

66 130 36 93 3 3 3 3

Also, your .1 domain is too close to the boundary. (2 - 53). Is that area on land?

I’m still not sure what’s weird about the AGRIF_FixedGrids. The area is not land but includes part of land. I’m going to try to narrow down the.1 domain and not include land.

Hello, I would like to ask how do I properly set up multiple nested AGRIF_FixedGrids? Do we have to fix it ourselves?

Warning: Contour not rendered for constant ZData > In contour (line 51) In nested_grid (line 436) In interp_child (line 75) In nestgui>interpchild_Callback (line 242) In nestgui (line 49) This is the warning that appeared when I nested, will it affect the result?

When doing second level nesting should the top option in the nestgui interface be “child grid file”? Or “parent grid file”? Maybe that’s the problem?

I have solved the problem, thank you for your advice!