Trouble with PSOURCE_NCFILE keys activated

Dear CROCO forum,

I’m trying to run some low resolution simulations of the Bay of Bengal including the runoff of 11 rivers and using the latest version of the code (v1.3). If I don’t activate the keys of PSOURCE_NCFILE and PSOURCE_NCFILE_TS, the configuration runs smoothly, even in nested mode. But as soon as these keys are on, the run blows up at the first time step.
I’ m attaching my croco.in croco.in and croco.out files croco_out, hoping that someone could give some hints on how resolving this problem.

Many thanks in advance!

Maybe can you try to don t use this point on PSOURCE (70/47) ? Maybe on mask U grid or V grid is land …
Guillaume

Dear Guillaume,
thanks a lot for your precious help: sometimes we get so stuck with a problem, that we get even blind to its simplest resolution!
I now have another issue with creating the croco_runoff.nc file for the child domain, since with the nestgui script I don’t manage to interpolate the parent climatology file (croco_clm.nc) within the domain of the child… have you ever used it or will you have an alternative way to suggest me for creating the runoff file for the child?
Thank you very much again and best wishes!