SEINE ESTUARY case

Hello,

In the presentation found at the following link: [https://data-croco.ifremer.fr/DOC/PRES_TRAINING_CROCO_2023_Barcelonette/Adv_5_CROCO_sept2023_MUSTANG.pdf], I saw that there is a case called SEINE ESTUARY in which dx=100m. I am very interested in learning more about this case, perhaps by viewing some input files, configuration files, croco.in, cppdefs.h, etc.

The case I am currently working on also has a time step of 100m and is in the Magdalena River Estuary, which is why I am very interested in possibly accessing the case mentioned above to use it as a reference, especially concerning the MUSTANG model.

Thank you very much.
Lina

The SEINE case was not maintained and is no longer available.

The COASTAL VILAINE case is now the one that shows an example of use for MUSTANG.

Hi,
I’m currently working on a project that has similar characteristics to a case I found, specifically one with a grid spacing of dx=100m. To better understand the setup and parameters used, I would like to compare the time step (dt) and the schemes applied.

Would it be possible for anyone to share the croco.in and cppdefs.h files from this case? Reviewing these files would be incredibly helpful for my research.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Lina