Problems to simulate sediment transport

when i try to simulate sediment transport in my study domain, my simulation runs until the four day, later its fail. i want to simulate the discharge of a river in the Caribean sea, when i do this without the sediment the model runs correctly,
with specifications for sediment its when the problems occurs. i have more than a month in this problem, please any suggestions that can helpme solve this problems will be crucial for the develop of my tesis. attached I send some files of the model in case they help to know what happens sediment.in
croco_inter.in,
Thank you very much for the help,

César.

Hi César

Did you try keeping the two sediment class as in the default sediment.in file? Also what sediment concentration did you use for river discharge? Did you define BBL and are you using waves to force the bottom boundary layer (or just default options)? Also can you see where the blow-up is occurring (what location and variable if possible)?.. Patrick

thank you very much for answering. In the file of sediment.in I have established in part 2, two lines for the sediment grain parameters and initial values (thinking that I have two kinds of sediment). I believe that for the river I do not have a sediment discharge value established yet (see screenshot of croco_inter.in). I have defined the BBL but I do not know if the waves are defined. To see where the blow-up is happening, it would be in the .out file, right? the problem is that he will not let me upload it, so I’ll send you a screenshot of the final part of the file in case it’s any good.
croco_inter.pngout.png

Thank you very much for responding, I am already understanding how the forum works. In the file of sediment.in I have established in part 2, two lines for the sediment grain parameters and initial values (thinking that I have two kinds of sediment).

I believe that for the river I do not have a sediment discharge value established yet (see screenshot of croco_inter.in). I have defined the BBL but I do not know if the waves are defined. To see where the explosion is happening, it would be in the .out file, right?

I begin to believe that my problem is in the definition of the variables in “sediment dynamic model” in the first screenshot that I attach, there are the variables that can be defined (according to the croco guide) and in the second screenshot, it is how I am defining in cppdef, the truth is that I do not know how it should be, could you give me some suggestions, in advance thank you very much,

César
sediment dynamic model.png
C:\fakepath\Captura de pantalla de 2019-04-03 13-37-06.png