pisces compilation error

Hi! All,
I met the following errors when trying to compile crocs after open the pisces key, however, the configuration without pisces is compiled and run very successful. Can anybody help please?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers

cpp -traditional -DLinux -DIfort -P -I/home/wangcc/local/netcdf/include -ICROCOFILES/AGRIF_INC par_pisces.F90 > par_pisces_.f90
ifort -c -O3 -fno-alias -i4 -r8 -fp-model precise par_pisces_.f90 -o par_pisces.o
cpp -traditional -DLinux -DIfort -P -I/home/wangcc/local/netcdf/include -ICROCOFILES/AGRIF_INC param.F | ./mpc > param_.f
ifort -c -O3 -fno-alias -i4 -r8 -fp-model precise param_.f -o param.o
cpp -traditional -DLinux -DIfort -P -I/home/wangcc/local/netcdf/include -ICROCOFILES/AGRIF_INC ncscrum.F | ./mpc > ncscrum_.f
ifort -c -O3 -fno-alias -i4 -r8 -fp-model precise ncscrum_.f -o ncscrum.o
ncscrum_.f(29): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxS=indxV+ntrc_temp+1)
-----------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(35): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxDIC =indxV+ntrc_temp+ntrc_salt+ntrc_pas+1,
--------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(49): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxBSD=indxV+ntrc_temp+ntrc_salt+ntrc_pas+ntrc_bio+1,
-------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(52): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxbioFlux=indxV+ntrc_temp+ntrc_salt
-----------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(60): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxO=indxV+ntrc_temp+ntrc_salt+ntrc_pas+ntrc_bio
-----------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(61): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_SUBSTOT]
     &                      +ntrc_sed+ntrc_substot
--------------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(67): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxAks=indxAkv+ntrc_temp+4)
---------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(69): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxHbl=indxAkv+ntrc_temp+5)
ncscrum_.f(71): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxHbbl=indxAkv+ntrc_temp+6)
----------------------------------^
ncscrum_.f(73): error #6592: This symbol must be a defined parameter, an enumerator, or an argument of an inquiry function that evaluates to a compile-time constant.   [NTRC_TEMP]
      parameter (indxSSH=indxAkv+ntrc_temp+12)
compilation aborted for ncscrum_.f (code 1)
gmake: *** [ncscrum.o] Error 1

What version of CROCO are you using?

Hi! Andres, I am using croco-1.1 now. Any suggestion?

Seems version 1.1 is problematic for PISCES. Switch to version 1.0 or 1.2.1, this is what I do.

Hi! Thanks a lot Andres for the suggestion. May I ask which version are you using now, v1.0 or v1.2.1? Which do you recommend please based on the power of the model besides PISCES ?
Thanks so much!

The last version is better, 1.2.1 try that.

Thanks! Are you running croco1.2.1-pisces successfully now please?

Yes, we do. Try it, please.