Multiple Passive Tracers

Hi everyone,

I am trying to set up a simulation with multiple passive tracers that are read from a netcdf file. For a single passive tracer, the default name is set to ‘tpas’ but I can’t find the default names for multiple passive tracers. Does anyone know what names I should give them in my netcdf file? Also, is it possible to change the default names to a name that I would choose?

Thank you,

Bertrand

Dear Bertrand, I have the same problem, have you fixed this question? Thanks

Hi sunwenjin,
Yes, I have fixed it by hand. I have just copied/pasted the part of the code for a single ptrac as many times as I needed (changing the iteration number each time). The scripts to modify are:
ana_initial.F analytical.F get_bry.F init_scalars.F ncscrum.h param.h
Hope that helps!

Dear Bertrand,Thank your for your help. I received your message by 22Jul. But I can not sign in this website those days. Sorry to late replay. I modified it as you suggested, but it was not successful. As a model beginner as mine, there are still many difficulties in modifying this code directly.

I would be very grateful if you could send me these documents to my email (sunwenjin950925@126.com). Thanks again for your help, Best Regards.

Dear Bertrand and sunwenjin, I had the same problem recently. As a new model user, I might have a had time modifying the code directly. I’d appreciate it if one of you could share your files to my email (1793056168@qq.com) . Looking forward to your email, Thanks again

Dear yaoqing, I haven’t solved this problem yet and is looking forward the sharing from Bertrand.