How could I make a barotropic (2D) simulation?

I have been trying to do a barotropic simulation, for this I have configured a cppdefs.h without fresh water sources (psource) and I have undefined solve3d. However, when I do the jobcomp I get errors, and finally the croco executable is not generated.

Next I will leave the cppdefs.h file, the jobcomp and the log that it delivers when it is executed.

jobcomp.bash
cppdefs.h
log_jobcomp_exp3.txt

Hi

The way you did it seems ok. I’m not sure the log you attached is totally complete, the end looks missing

Rachid

Hi Rachid,

The log I uploaded is complete, the process stops there every time I launch it. I am experimenting with different types of configurations and this is the only one where I have errors when executing the jobcomp.

Hi, I am wondering if you redirect the error on your “log_jobcomp_exp3.txt” ? If not maybe compile in this way : ./jobcomp > log_jobcomp_exp3.txt 2>&1
Then tell us what happen
Guillaume

Hi,

I did ./jobcomp > log_jobcomp_exp3.txt, in the file I uploaded, in terminal the output is the same as in the txt file. I couldn’t say why it cuts off.

Thanks a lot. Stay tuned.

Hi Tomas It s strange, don’t forget the 2>&1, doing like this : ./jobcomp > log_jobcomp_exp3.txt 2>&1

Hi Guillaume,

I tried running the jobcomp in the way you mentioned and this is the log that was recorded:

log_jobcomp_exp3.txt

I swear I copied and pasted the bash command just as you told me, hahaha.

Hi Guillaume,

I just uploaded the file resulting from doing the jobcomp in a separate comment on this question.

Ok Tomas, this is now the good one …! I am wondering what version ( which release or commit ) of croco codes you are using ? Guillaume

I am currently using croco version 1.2.1.

Tomás.

Ok , can you send me an email (see it on my profile) please ? Then we will see this .

Hi Guillaume, I can not find your email in your profile, but I left my email here. Thanks for your help. tomasvalderramap@gmail.com