Gmake: *** [Makefile:208: mpc] Error 1

Hi all, I’m trying to compile the BENGUELA_LR default case, but this error appears:

OPERATING SYSTEM IS: Linux
file namelist_pisces exists in Run directory
Mustang namelist directory MUSTANG_NAMELIST exists
Checking COMPILEAGRIF…
Checking COMPILEMPI…
Checking COMPILEXIOS…
Checking COMPILEOASIS…
Checking COMPILEOMP…
cpp -traditional -DLinux -P -I/home/lmod/software/netCDF-Fortran/4.5.2-intel-2019b-hdf1.10.4/include -ICROCOFILES/AGRIF_INC mpc.F > mpc_.f
gfortran -O2 -mcmodel=medium -fdefault-real-8 -fdefault-double-8 -std=legacy -o mpc mpc_.f

Please verify that both the operating system and the processor support Intel(R) X87, CMOV, MMX, FXSAVE, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, POPCNT, F16C and AVX instructions.

gmake: *** [Makefile:208: mpc] Error 1
cpp -traditional -DLinux -P -I/home/lmod/software/netCDF-Fortran/4.5.2-intel-2019b-hdf1.10.4/include -ICROCOFILES/AGRIF_INC mpc.F > mpc_.f
gfortran -O2 -mcmodel=medium -fdefault-real-8 -fdefault-double-8 -std=legacy -o mpc mpc_.f

Please verify that both the operating system and the processor support Intel(R) X87, CMOV, MMX, FXSAVE, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, POPCNT, F16C and AVX instructions.

gmake: *** [Makefile:208: mpc] Error 1

If I write:
gmake --version
it gives:
GNU Make 4.3
Built for x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

I really appreciated any help
Eric

@EricLSM
It indicates to me that incorrect paths
install High Precision Arithmetic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Multi Precision Complex(mpc-devel) if it is not there, check INC and LIB paths.
then try your gmake to compile your code.
std=legacy needed ? for F77/F90 comp.
Best

Thank you for the answer Smaishal, but I’m sorry I don’t understand very well. Can you explain in more detail? I’m sorry I’m new on this. Where should I change the paths?

@EricLSM
run this command:
sudo yum install libmpc-devel
cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep flags
or
lscpu | grep -i flags

I will suggest reinstall install libmpc-devel,
you are using AGRIF then define AGRIF path in jobcomp

You using /home/lmod/software/netCDF-Fortran/4.5.2-intel-2019b-hdf1.10.4/include
but your compiler gfortran ?
I will recommend you using gfortran then compile netcdf-c and netcdf-fortran in same install folder (NETCDF-4), in lib directory you will find lnetcdf and lnetcdff. add them – flag in jobcomp.

thank you very match Smaishal for the clarifications.