Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Okay, so I figured out the issues.

I found that I needed to install the correct netcdf libraries, as well as set the environments in the .bashrc script.

I added the following lines at the bottom of the script:

export NETCDF_LIBDIR=/usr/include

export NETCDF_INCDIR=/usr/include

export NF_CONFIG=/usr/bin/nf-config

finally, then in the jobcomp file, I changed the following line:

NETCDFLIB="-L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf"

to

NETCDFLIB="-L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdff"

(The only difference between the two lines is that there's an extra 'f' at the end of lnetcdf)