Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

HI Gildas, Many thanks for your answer. Yes I added the bug fixes as you mentioned, thanks.

I am attaching the croco.in file that C:\fakepath\croco_inter.inI am using for the variable runoff simulation. I only set the river location in the croco.in file, not in the netcdf, should I put the IJ values also in the netcdf file?

I f so, how does the model manage it? Does it asign each location the discharge volume set in Qbar directly, or does it divides the volume in the number of sources it has?

Many thanks for your answer! Camila

HI Gildas, Many thanks for your answer. Yes I added the bug fixes as you mentioned, thanks.

I am attaching the croco.in file that C:\fakepath\croco_inter.inI am using for the variable runoff simulation. I only set the river location in the croco.in file, not in the netcdf, should I put the IJ values also in the netcdf file?

I f so, how does the model manage it? Does it asign each location the discharge volume set in Qbar directly, or does it divides the volume in the number of sources it has?

Many thanks for your answer! CamilaC:\fakepath\croco_inter.in

The sources location is the same in both run yes.

I am attaching the croco.in file that I am using for the variable runoff simulation. I only set the river location in the croco.in file, not in the netcdf, should I put the IJ values also in the netcdf file?

Many thanks for your answer! CamilaC:\fakepath\croco_inter.in